Maryland Hotels & Motels
Your Maryland Hotel Directory for Places to Stay in Cities and Towns throughout the State of Maryland provides you with availability, discount rates and secure reservations. Plan your trip now to save time and money by using the MarylandHotels.Info Website. Before you "check in," be sure to check out the Advantage Rates in many of our locations. Be sure to reserve TODAY for the best available rates.
Maryland has been described as America in Miniature. The nickname fits our state well, describing Maryland to our visitors (40 million people live within a one day drive). You can have it all, from mountains to the seashore, and everything in between, all within about a 3-hour drive of our largest city and most popular travel destination, Baltimore and its famous Inner Harbor.
Book Online or Call 1-866-966-3043.
||Maryland Featured Destinations
Maryland State Capital, the Naval Academy and USA Sailing Center, history, kitsch, and shopping.
|Baltimore Inner Harbor
Commercial center, port and most popular travel destination with 14 million visitors per year.
America's Favorite Family Resort & an All-America City winner. See you on the beach.
"Crossroads of the Eastern Shore," commercial center, Salisbury University and The Mall.
|Maryland Airport Hotel Finder...
- BWI: Baltimore-Washington International Airport, Baltimore
- HGR: Hagerstown, MD, USA - Washington County Regional Airport, Hagerstown
- CBE: Municipal Airport, Cumberland
- CGE: Cambridge Airport, Cambridge
- FDK: Frederick Airport, Frederick
- SBY: Salisbury, MD, USA - Salisbury-Ocean City-Wicomico County Arpt, Salisbury
|Maryland Colleges and University Locations...
- Baltimore Hebrew University, Baltimore
- Baltimore International College, Baltimore
- Binah Institute Of Advanced Judaic Studies, Baltimore
- Bowie State University, Bowie
- Capitol College, Laurel
- College Of Notre Dame Of Maryland, Baltimore
- Columbia Union College, Takoma Park
- Coppin State College, Baltimore
- Frostburg State University, Frostburg
- Goucher College, Baltimore
- Hood College, Frederick
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Loyola College In Maryland, Baltimore
- Maryland Institute College Of Art, Baltimore
- Mcdaniel College, Westminster
- Morgan State University, Baltimore
- Mount Saint Marys College, Emmitsburg
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College, Baltimore
- Saint Marys Seminary And University, Baltimore
- Salisbury University, Salisbury
- Sojourner-douglas College, Baltimore
- St John's College, Annapolis
- St Mary's College Of Maryland, St Mary's City
- Tai Sophia Institute, Laurel
- The National Labor College, Silver Spring
- Towson University, Towson
- Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences, Bethesda
- United States Naval Academy, Annapolis
- University Of Baltimore, Baltimore
- University Of Maryland-baltimore, Baltimore
- University Of Maryland-baltimore County, Baltimore
- University Of Maryland-college Park, College Park
- University Of Maryland-eastern Shore, Princess Anne
- University Of Maryland-university College, Adelphi
- Villa Julie College, Stevenson
- Washington Bible College-capital Bible Seminary, Lanham
- Washington College, Chestertown
- Yeshiva College Of The Nations Capital, Silver Spring
|Maryland Convention Center Hotel Finder...
|Belcamp - Small, Harford County town, near the Bush River on the Chesapeake Bay.
||Camp Springs - Found at the "front door" to Andrews Air Force Base, SE of Washington.
|Chestertown - Delightful, small Eastern Shore college town on the banks of the Chester River.
||Cheverly - So close to the "vibrant heart of DC" you can feel the throb...think Cheverly Metro Station.
|Elkridge - Proximity to BWI Airport and cider production are popular reasons to visit.
||Elkton - County seat of Cecil County and "Wedding Capital" of the Mid-Atlantic.
|Fort McHenry National Monument - By dawn's early light, the birthplace of our National Anthem, The Star Spangled Banner.
||Frostburg - Fascinating college town in Western Maryland, Frostburg State, near mountains & skiing.
|Grasonville - Eastern Shore charm, part of the Kent Island, Stevensville, Queenstown area.
||Havre de Grace - Absolutely charming community where the Susquehanna River enters the Chesapeake Bay.
|Jessup - Home of the MD's largest food distribution center and the Maryland Correctional Institution.
||Landover - Washington suburb in Prince Georges County near Cheverly & Kent Village.
|New Carrollton - In Prince George's County, a planned "bedroom community" for the Washington, DC crowd.
||Oxon Hill - Historical site in Southern Maryland, popular since the seventeenth century.
|Perryville - Cecil County town just across the Susquehanna River from Havre de Grace.
||Pikesville - Part of the Baltimore metropolitan area, just northwest of the city center.
|Pocomoke City - Small, but growing town, close to everything on the southern Eastern Shore.
||Prince Frederick - Southern Maryland charm in Calvert County, a Dares Beach place to get away.
|Princess Anne - Home of the popular University of Maryland Eastern Shore, in Somerset County.
||St. Michaels - Quaint, old seaport with a popular maritime museum, great day-trip destination.
|Timonium - Best known for the Maryland State Fair, but a business center in its own right, just north of Towson and Baltimore.
||Whetstone Point - Second, only to Ellis Island, as an historical immigration center., near Ft. McHenry in South Baltimore.
MarylandHotels.info © 2004-2010